Dienstag, 6. März 2012

Still hopping...

I am still on my way hopping through all those wonderful creations of the Bead Soup Blog Hop! It's so much fun! :0)))

I hope I will have visited every single Blog by the end of the week. I think that you all deserve being seen and I just want to take my time. You have all done such an amazing job - I love being inspired by so many incredibly talented beaders!

Thank you so much for sharing your work of art and helping to go beyond our skills!!

Are you still hopping like me, too? Have fun!

...can't wait to join the next party...


AND don't forget my GIVE AWAY... ;0)))

Kommentare:

Patti Van hat gesagt…

I, too, am continuing to hop! It will take me to the end of the week as I am reading every word written and loving all the wonderful pictures!

la mar de bonita hat gesagt…

Ich haben fertig - und ich kann Dir nur sagen: es lohnt sich bis zum Schluss durchzuklicken! ;0)

dreaminofbeads / SAS Jewelry Designs hat gesagt…

I am still hopping too! I am really taking my time and I think it will be a week or longer before I make it thru them all. I am doing 20-30 from the top and then 20-30 from the bottom! Really great designs.
Sonya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...