Sonntag, 10. März 2013

My Vintage Soup

My bead soup has arrived - yippieh!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much, Christina, for all those lovely sweeties! I loooooove the design and the colors!
Folks, do you want to see, what my dear Bead Soup Partner Christina Hickman from Vintage Treasure Jewelry has sent me? (Just hop to her blog to find out about my soup I have sent her)
There you go...


Here's what I found when opening the package - a lovely brocade bag with a yummy focal and other wonderful jewelry findings...






Christina explained all the ingredients for me on little labels! Great job!!!
She also wrote a little letter for me with a tiny key attached. So cute...






This is the hole soup unpacked: AWESOME






Last but not least please have a look at that wonderful gunmetal pendant decorated with waterlilies. It is handpainted by Christina herself. You don't know yet that I adore art nouveau. So Christina could'nt have made a better soup for me!!
The painted clasp and the bead caps and leaf charms match perfectly, don't they!









I can't wait getting started! I already have some nice ideas on my mind. Let's see on April, 13th what the soup looks like as a jewelry piece...   :0)))

For all those of you who don't know what I am talking about, please have a look at our host's site: Pretty Things by Lori Anderson
She had that lovely idea hosting the Bead Soup Blog Party once a year for many, many jewelry designers. Why don't YOU participate next time!?



Kommentare:

ChristinaMarieH hat gesagt…

I am so happy everything arrived safely, I was really worried!

Enjoy your soup! I had alot of fun painting the pendant for you :)

steufel hat gesagt…

Bin gespannt, was Du aus dieser tollen Suppe zauberst.

la mar de bonita hat gesagt…

Ohhhhhh schön! Solch ein nostalgisches Paket - und, was soll ich sagen: genau meine Farben ;0) Grün, Lüla . Das ist ein richtig romantisches Süppchen, ich bin mir sicher daraus zauberst Du uns ein wenig zurück in der Zeit!
Liebe Grüße, Michi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...