Freitag, 25. April 2014

Bead Soup Part Two

It has been quite a long time since I posted my Bead Soup here. I've been very busy with lots of work. So I have to apologize for not being able to show all the goodies earlier that my dear partner Erin Prais-Hintz sent to me. I was overwhelmed by that wonderful stash. What can I say! All those lovely colors, the mixture of the beads and findings, and most of all those incredibly unique focals and clasps, that Erin made all by herself.
Thank you so much for a Bead Soup that is making my mind going crazy!

There is only about one week left 'til the Big Reveal. So, here you go. Have fun with the pics...on May, 3rd, you will find here what I have made of all the ingredients...along with 490 other paricipants - imagine that - of Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party...

























Kommentare:

ACBeads hat gesagt…

Miss Erin has sent a diverse and wonderful bead soup. I especially love her handmade pendants. I look forward to seeing your creations.
Ana

Therese's Treasures hat gesagt…

Hi Sabine,
Oh Wow you got a wonderful bead soup from Erin I am looking forward to seeing what you create with this mix of beautiful ingredients.
Therese

ISR - Glasdesign hat gesagt…

Wow! Eine Menge toller Sachen hast du da zu verarbeiten! Bin schon gespannt!
Liebe Grüße
Irene

Perlendschungel hat gesagt…

Dear Ana and Therese!
Yes, me too, I am looking forward to seeing what I created. ;-)
I love Erin's soup and I am just busy preparing a few lampwork beads of mine. I very much hope that I can do justice to all of those lovely ingredients.
Liebe Irene!
Ich bin total happy mit der Suppe von Erin. Die Vorbereitungsphase läuft gerade heiß!
Love, Sabine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...