Dienstag, 1. April 2014

Soup is served

My dears, my soup for the Bead Soup Blog Party hosted by Lori Anderson has finally found all its way overseas to my wonderful Bead Soup partner Erin Prais-Hintz. The soup that I got from her also has arrived a few days ago, but I will keep this for you in another post. ;0)

I don't want to leave you here with too many words and go right into what Erin got from me for her cooking.
I very much hope that this soup will give her enough inspiration. Actually, I should'nt be too anxious, because Erin is such a wonderful and unique artist. You might also know her from the "Art Bead Scene Blog", an inspiring platform for jewelry artists and bead addicts.



Here you go...

still hidden soup   ;0)



the whole soup



a lampwork bead set made by me



the focal - front side



the focal - back side




To all you other Bead Soup addicts out there:
Happy beading and wiring time. ;0)
Be inspired...let's rock the party!






Kommentare:

la mar de bonita hat gesagt…

Was? Kein Lila und auch kein Grün?? Fröhlich bunt - total ungewohnt von Dir, Binchen. Bin schon gespannt, was Du bekommen hast und auf Eure Ergebnisse sowieso!
Liebe Grüße, Michi

ISR - Glasdesign hat gesagt…

Wow - da hast du ja eine Menge geschickt! Da freut sie sich bestimmt und macht was echt Tolles draus!
Liebe Grüße
Irene

ACBeads hat gesagt…

Your bead soup is totally inspiring and your handmade beads are colourful and fun. I'm in the Party too and I look forward to see your creations.
Ana

ACBeads hat gesagt…

Your bead soup is totally inspiring and your handmade beads are colourful and fun. I'm in the Party too and I look forward to see your creations.
Ana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...